Monetary policy and financial stability dates for 2022
The Reserve Bank today announced the 2022 dates for releasing its quarterly Monetary Policy Statement (MPS), Monetary Policy Review (MPR) decisions and the six-monthly Financial Stability Report. This covers the period from February to July 2022.
The release dates for 2021 remain unchanged.
Announcements will be made as usual at 2pm for MPS and MPR reviews, and at 9am for FSRs on the dates listed below. These will be published on the Reserve Bank’s website.
Media conferences will be held following the release of each MPS at 3pm and FSR at 11am. They will be live-streamed on the Reserve Bank’s website.
Market implementation of the OCR will continue to be the working day after the monetary policy announcement.
The Reserve Bank reserves the right to make changes to this schedule, if required. In such an event, the markets and the media would be given as much notice as possible.
The release dates in full for the period until July 2022 are:
Monetary Policy Statement / Monetary Policy Review announcements
- 24 February - MPS Media conference & live-stream
- 14 April - MPR
- 26 May - MPS Media conference & live-stream
- 14 July – MPR
- 18 August - MPS Media conference & live-stream
- 6 October - MPR
- 24 November - MPS Media conference & live-stream
- 23 February - MPS Media conference & live-stream
- 13 April - MPR
- 25 May - MPS Media conference & live-stream
- 13 July – MPR
Financial Stability Report announcements
- 5 May - FSR Media conference & live-stream
- 3 November - FSR Media conference & live-stream
- 4 May - FSR Media conference & live-stream
Remaining release dates for 2022 will be published at least one year in advance.
- How the Reserve Bank releases information
- Monetary policy dates for 2021
- Live-streams of Monetary Policy Statement media conferences