Welcome to our new website.
Please note our navigation has changed, so any bookmarks that you have to pages on our site will need to be updated. Subscribers won’t be affected. If you have any queries or issues please contact [email protected]
© Reserve Bank of New Zealand
Material published on the Reserve Bank's website is the copyright of the Bank unless otherwise indicated. This material may be reproduced and used without the specific permission of the Bank, subject to the following conditions:
- The Reserve Bank is acknowledged as the source and copyright owner of the material if the material is published or issued to others.
- The material is reproduced accurately and is not used in a misleading way.
- The permission to reproduce material that is the copyright of the Bank does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Permission to use such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
You may access and use our website as made available to you, as long as you comply with this agreement:
- Individuals and Organisations may be restricted if accessing our website under the following conditions:
- If your network comes from The Onion Router (TOR); or
- Unknown network; or
- From a blocked country.
- You are not allowed to access our website using any automated means (such as robots, botnets or scrapers) except:
- In the case of public search engines, in accordance with RBNZ’s robots.txt file; or
- With RBNZ’s prior written permission; and
- Our maximum allowance for bots (non-human interactions) is 1 GET request per minute; and
- Adhering to our terms of service.
Changes to the website
RBNZ regularly makes updates to our website for the purposes of performance or security improvements, changing functionality and features, to comply with law, or prevent illegal activities on or abuse of our systems. Whenever reasonably possible, we will provide notice when we make material changes that may have an adverse impact on the use of our website. However, please understand there will be times when we make such changes without notice, to improve the security and operability of our website, prevent abuse, or comply with legal requirements.
For more information, please get in touch with [email protected].