Media Conference live stream
At 2pm we publish:
- the official cash rate
- our Monetary Policy Statement
- our media release about the Monetary Policy Statement.
The Monetary Policy Statement is published on our website and announced to financial markets at 2pm (NZT) and then emailed to our news subscribers and shared on our X/Twitter account. It can take a few minutes for information to appear on our website.
We reserve the right to make changes to timing if required due to unexpected developments. In that unlikely event, we would give the markets and the media as much warning as possible.
If our website is unavailable
If our website is unavailable, and we can't publish the OCR decision at 2pm, we will:
- send out an email to our news subscribers with the media release and OCR decision. Sign up for updates.
- post the decision on our social media channels — LinkedIn and X / Twitter
- post the record of meeting and full Monetary Policy Statement document to our LinkedIn account
The Monetary Policy Statement media conference starts at 3pm. We will put a link to the livestream here before it starts.