Physical Security Risk Specialist
At the Reserve Bank, we take security seriously. We are seeking a highly motivated Physical Security Risk Specialist to join our small and friendly Security Team within our Business Operations Group.
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ) is responsible for maintaining a sound and dynamic monetary and financial system. This requires managing the security aspects of our people and assets, including our cash reserves.
This position reports to the Manager Property Assets and Security, and is responsible for defining and implementing industry leading strategic and risk-based management of physical security for all RBNZ sites.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
Develop, implement and monitor all physical security related policies and procedures, processes and guidelines
Lead the Physical Security elements for the Protective Security requirements framework in collaboration with representatives from Information Security and Personnel Security
Liaise with NZ Police and other government security and intelligence agencies and provide advice or updates on threats and security matters to the Governors and Senior Management
Respond to offsite-related security incidents or emergencies, conduct investigations into these events, and report them to the Property and Security Manager.
To be successful in this position, you will need to have:
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management and communication skills
- A strong track record of collaboration and operational excellence
- A minimum of five years’ experience in physical security management
- Familiarity and practical experience with protective security requirements and emergency management
- An curious and strategic mindset and a keen interest in continuous improvements and best practice development
Informal enquiries about the position can be made to Robert Lopez, Manager Property Assets and Security 04 471 3703, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications, including a CV and Cover Letter, should be emailed to Izzy Koopmans, at email@example.com by 26 April 2019.