RBNZ Service Portal
More information about how to raise a ticket and access the user guides.
The Box Service Help Desk Portal is where you can submit requests to RBNZ Help Desk and access support material such as help guides.
How to access the RBNZ Secure File Transfer Service Portal
You can access the portal two ways, either from the Box log in page or once you have logged in to Box File Transfer Service.
- From the Box log in screen: Click on the RBNZ Service Portal link at the bottom of the screen.
- From within Box: Click on the question mark icon at the top of the Box window and select Box Service Help Desk. This will take you to the RBNZ Service Portal.
Portal landing page
The portal’s landing page contains a link to the user guides and links to the forms you can fill out to request things from the Help desk.
There is a search function where you can search for information such as help guides.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon to open the search bar
- Type in keywords to search for the information you require
- Click on a result to view the form or help material.
Logging a request
If you need assistance from the Help Desk please log a request by filling in one of the available forms.
Service Requestors and Compliance Officers will need to log in to the Box Service Help Desk Portal before they raise a request. Please see Logging in to RBNZ Service Portal for more information.
- Forms cannot be saved to submit later so please ensure you have all the relevant information available to submit your request
- Click on any of these forms to complete the form and submit your request to be actioned
- Inside the form, the fields with a red asterisk * are mandatory and must be filled in before you submit the form. Please fill in as many fields as possible on the form
- When you have completed all the fields, click Send to submit the form to Help Desk.
Accessing help material
The Box Service Help Desk portal contains videos and user guides to help you learn more about using Box.
- You can view the help material by searching for it
- Or by clicking on Help – User Guides on the portal landing page
- Click on a link to view the user guide, or scroll down to watch a video.
These user guides contain instructions and more information about Box File Transfer Service.