Reserve Bank Bulletin
The Reserve Bank Bulletin is published quarterly and canvasses a wide range of issues related to both central banking and the New Zealand economy. On the record speeches of the Governor and Deputy Governors also feature regularly.
Accessing the Bulletin
There are a number of ways you can find Bulletin articles:
- Browse Author or Title lists of Reserve Bank Bulletin articles and Discussion Papers
- Search for a Reserve Bank Bulletin article or Discussion Paper:
- The current year's Reserve Bank Bulletin articles are listed below
- View earlier Bulletins from 1980 to 2011
All articles are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. You can download the free Acrobat PDF reader from the Adobe website.
March 2013 (Vol. 76, no 1) get the entire volume, and view abstracts and PDFs of the editor's note and articles.
- Complete volume (PDF 2.7MB)
- Measures of New Zealand core inflation By Satish Ranchhod (PDF 1.9MB)
- Open Bank Resolution - the New Zealand response to a global challenge By Kevin Hoskin and Noemi Javier (PDF 1.8MB)
- Reserve Bank payment system operations - an update By Mike Wolyncewicz (PDF 1.8MB)
- Developments in New Zealand's overnight indexed swaps market By Raiko Shareef (PDF 2.3MB)
- For the record (PDF 1.8MB)
- earlier Bulletins from 1980 to 2012. PDFs of complete volumes and individual articles are available.