Feedback and comments
We welcome any feedback or comments you have about our website. Please email email@example.com
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand is New Zealand's central bank. We promote a sound and dynamic monetary and financial system. We work towards our vision by:
- Operating monetary policy to achieve and maintain price stability.
- Assisting the functioning of a sound and efficient financial system.
- Meeting the currency needs of the public.
- Overseeing and operating efficient payment systems.
- Providing effective support services to the Bank.
The Bank's vision and values support this role.
What we do - the Bank and its functions
General information about what the Reserve Bank does and its functions. This section includes:
- A day in the life at the Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Working at the Bank - Recruitment
- What is the Reserve Bank?
- Annual Report
- Statement of Intent
- Briefing on the Reserve Bank of New Zealand, February 2012
- The Reserve Bank's Funding Agreement for 2010-2015
- Policy Targets Agreement
Also in this section:
- Our legislation
- Our values
- Management and Board structure
- Bank history
- Alumni sign up for the alumni register